Make A Living Flipping Websites

Friday, December 12, 2008



Discover The Simple 'Site Flipping' Techniques Dave Hermansen Uses To Make Over $263,000 a year.
He will show you the EXACT SAME proven process he uses to find undervalued websites for CLOSE TO NOTHING, Make Them Over, and sell them for thousands and thousands of dollars...

...and all you have to do is follow the steps one at a time to duplicate his success!

Dear Friend,

My name is Dave Hermansen. You may have seen me recently on Fox Business News or read about me in the New York Times article "Find an Undervalued Asset. Fix It Up. Flip It." However, there's a good chance you've never heard of me before. Let me take a minute to tell you about a few of my accomplishments, so you know how I became an EXPERT in the area of flipping websites.

5 years ago I was broke and scraping to get by. Me and my wife both worked full-time, and I was also going to college as well. Our monthly bills outweighed our monthly income, and it was slowly putting us further and further into debt. My first 2 years online were just a struggle. I had 2 failed web stores, and spent a lot more money than I made.

By late 2005 I finally felt like I had the knowledge and experience needed to make some really good money on the web. From the comfort of my own home in Boise, Idaho, I built a single internet store that made over $400,000 in profit between September 2005 and the end of 2007. During that same 2 year period I bought, refurbished, and sold 10 other websites as well. In all, I've made over $526,000 during that short amount of time. That's not $526,000 in total revenue, that's true profit that went into my pocket.

I've developed a SIMPLE STEP-BY-STEP process that is totally repeatable, and makes HUGE PROFITS every time it's applied!

Here's what is important to you:

You don't have to be a business prodigy to do what I've done. In fact 99% of the skills needed are LEARNED SKILLS that anyone can learn and apply.

There are thousands and thousands of websites on the internet just waiting to be 'made over' and flipped for a RIDICULOUS PROFIT.

I have literally flipped websites for 100s of times what I paid for them.

The GREAT NEWS FOR YOU is that I'm going to show you exactly how to take advantage of the situation starting NOW.

The BAD NEWS is that this is URGENT - If you're reading this letter you are one of the lucky ones that have discovered this opportunity - don't let it slip away!

For those that don't jump on this chance - you may be passing up on the best opportunity you'll ever have to make serious money online.

I'm sure you're quite skeptical at this point, but just give me a few minutes of your time to prove what I'm saying is true.

You'll be glad you did!

Here's why it works...

Flipping 'real properties'

We all know about how people make money flipping houses. In fact, most of us have either done it before, or known someone that has done it with at least moderate success. At the very least, you've seen one of the many TV shows about 'flipping houses' for profit. Thousands of people in the US make full-time livings flipping real properties.

Here's how it works: you find an undervalued home in a neighborhood where the average house is worth far more. Then you do some basic repairs and cosmetic improvements before throwing it back on the market at a much higher price than you originally paid.

Flipping 'virtual properties'

Flipping websites is very similar to flipping properties in the real world, the biggest difference being that it takes a lot less of an investment of time and money to flip an internet property. To flip a house, you need to get a loan, hire contractors, pay for materials, etc. To flip a website, you can overhaul it with free (or very cheap) software.

I went the 'virtual property' route!

Mainly because I didn't have much money to invest when I got started, but also because I wanted to work from the comfort of my own home!

Hopefully my accomplishments thus far prove that I discovered a viable way to make great income doing just that! And it's not because I'm an Einstein, ANYONE can implement these techniques.

Here are the techniques I've discovered that make this system work so well:

* How to find an INCREDIBLE NICHE that you can succeed in.
* How to buy an UNDERVALUED DOMAIN NAME to do your eventual flip.
* How to quickly INCREASE TRAFFIC & REVENUE through your website.
* How to sell your website for dozens (or even hundreds) of times what YOU ORIGINALLY PAID.

...All inside of a 2 or 3 month period!

I've spent two years compiling these tips, tricks, and techniques into an EXTREMELY COMPREHENSIVE VIDEO SERIES that shows you exactly how to do what I do. No need to leave your home, you can watch the video series right on the very computer you're reading this letter on.

If you know how to surf the web & use basic programs you are ready to get started! That's really all you need to know how to do to begin working on your own financial freedom today. The step-by-step instructions on this video series are so simple a child could do it!

Most of the techniques I'll show you on these videos are concepts that are right under your nose, but the untrained eye will miss them every time! I'll show you how to identify these opportunities, then how to take advantage of them to your financial benefit. No special skills required, you just need some inside knowledge, and I'm going to give it to you!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment